Looking for a detox solution?
- It is well documented that far infrared saunas can help your body remove toxins directly through the skin. this provides relief for the primary detox organs, your liver and kidneys. A portable, affordable, yet high tech and very effective option is made by Relax Sauna.
Relax Sauna’s have been on display at a number of conferences I have attended, including two conferences specifically on environmental toxins. The heat almost instantly and was astounded at how quickly it worked to warm and relax my body within just 5-10 minutes! It turns out that Relax Saunas use very high tech far infrared generators with a low tech portable silver-thread impregnated reflective “tent” that cause the rays to bounce around, thus increasing effectiveness. The generators put out 95-99% pure far infrared energy in the 4-14 um range, which penetrates the body up to 3 inches and resonates with the water in your cells. This resonation generates heat. There are many benefits of this type of energy.
To begin reading about this incredible little sauna, you can check studies done with Relax Sauna
To experience the difference of Relax Sauna, you can schedule a free 5-10 minute session at Body focus Clinic. After that you can purchase 20 or 30 minute sessions for $20 or $30 respectively. We also offer discount packages. Better yet, you can purchase your own Relax Sauna to use on a regular. Relax Sauna for $100 off the $1400 silver model and “special “for $150 off the $2000 black model. The only difference between the two models is the tent material & style (the black is a bit thicker, so it may retain heat slightly better). The generators are exactly the same.
$35 initial consultation with a nurse to make sure this form of therapy is appropriate for you, then $20 for each individual 20 minute session or $30 for each individual 30 minute session.
Buy More, Save More
20 Minute Packages
- $50 for 3 sessions
- $86 for 6 sessions
- $164 for 12 sessions
- Good for one year.
30 Minute Packages
- $75 for 3 sessions
- $130 for 6 sessions
- $245 for 12 sessions
- links for reference :
- Components of Practical Clinical Detox Programs – Sauna as a Therapeutic Tool (2007)
- Sauna as a Valuable Clinical Tool for Cardiovascular, Autoimmune, Toxicant-induced and other Chronic Health Problems (2011)
- Sauna Bathing and Incident Hypertension: A Prospective Cohort Study (2017)
- Acute effects of sauna bathing on cardiovascular function (2017)
- Article on how FIR sauna’s may be helpful for detoxification for those undergoing cancer care
- Article explaining how many saunas are made from wood that is actually toxic
- Progress on utilizing hyperthermia for mitigating bacterial infections (2018)
- Chapter 12 – Hyperthermia: Cancer Treatment and Beyond (2018)
- Effect of Whole-Body Hyperthermia on AIDS Patients with Kaposi’s Sarcoma: A Pilot Study (1996)
- Role of Heat Shock Proteins in Viral Infection (2009)
- Finnish sauna and COVID-19 (2021)
- Heat shock proteins and heat therapy for type 2 diabetes (2015)
- What is old is new again: The use of whole-body hyperthermia for depression (2019)