Have pain and physical symptoms and want to find out what is causing them? We practice integrative and functional medicine which involves detecting biochemical imbalances through sophisticated laboratory testing. Our functional medicine approach involves identifying core imbalances which affect the brain and body network. We realize that there is no separating the brain and the body. What affects the body affects your brain.
Dr. Linda Li MD, are available for virtual and/or telephone consultations for those that are unable to come to our Chicago or Rockford , IL offices . Discuss your health condition, supplements, medication regimen, which tests to order, or review testing done in the past. Dr. Linda Li has over 30 years of pain management, functional medicine, natural and mental health experience to get you on the track to good health. 30 mins or 60 minute consultation times available.
We take pride in providing a personalized experience, completely unique to your individual needs. Please call our office so that we can carefully match you with the practitioner who will be best suited to work with you.
Here are a few of the conditions we specialize in:
- • Shoulder rotator cuff, lateral epicondyle, and heel pain with Prolozone therapy
- • Platelet Rich Plasma injection
- • Epidural steroid injections
- • Knee injections
- • Medication management for pain
- • Autoimmune disease and food sensitivity test
- • Weight loss consultation
- • hormone replacement and pallet insertion therapy
- • Opioid detox program with suboxone
- • Major ozone therapy
- • IV infusion therapy
- • Depression, Panic Attacks, Mood Swings
- • Chronic Fatigue and Adrenal Fatigue
- • Pain medication Management
- • Mold or Candida
- • Heavy Metal Toxicity
- • Detoxification Impairment
- • Food Allergies and Sensitivities
- • Leaky Gut, Gastrointestinal issues
- • Neurotransmitter Imbalance
Benefit of Therapy
Bring to the table win-win survival strategies to ensure proactive domination. At the end of the day, going forward, a new normal that has evolved.
- Those who do not know how to pursue
- Pleasure rationally encounter
- Consequences that are extremely painful.
- Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues